Through rigorous academic instruction, values-based character development, and the pursuit of ambitious goals, Legacy College Preparatory Charter School ensures all students in grades six through twelve are prepared to graduate from college, access professional opportunities, and build a positive legacy for future generations.
Our school vision is driven by three core beliefs:
1. Rigorous instruction educates students to attend and graduate from college;
2. Values-based character development prepares students for school and life success;
3. Ambitious goals drive college readiness and the pursuit of professional aspirations.
Legacy College Preparatory Charter School will be built on seven core design elements:
1. Culture of PRIDE – Professionalism, Respect, Integrity, Determination, Engagement;
2. Highly Effective, Mission-driven Teachers;
3. Frequent, Purposeful Data Analysis;
4. Pro-active Partnership with Parents;
5. Enrichment through Mission-aligned Activities, Trips, and Clubs;
6. Advisory Structure;
7. Community Service;